The history of the Wexler Property Group dates back three generations to 1955 when Al and Gilda Wexler opened their first Al’s Auto Supply store in Everett Washington. The Al’s Auto Supply chain grew over the next few decades to become one of the largest Automotive supply chains on the West Coast. In 1984, Al Wexler and his son Eldon sold the chain to Paccar Automotive. Today, the stores are part of the nationwide O’Reilly Auto chain.
The Wexler family continued with its real estate holdings. Currently, Eldon, along with his son Koby, manage the Wexler Property Group from its offices in Snohomish WA. Practicing the same key core values that Al Wexler had with his retail chain: delivering quality products, at a competitive price, from knowledgeable and respectful staff.
The Wexler Property Group portfolio has now grown to include properties from the Northern Oregon Coast and Southwest Washington to throughout the greater Seattle Metro Puget Sound area and up into Skagit County.
The Wexler Property Group takes pride in its motto of developing lasting friendships, building quality commercial and residential spaces, and managing to be the best.